Hi,

-1 (binding) to graduation, the PMC needs to understand the importance of and
follow our randing policy; something seems to have been missed here.

> About the  https://opendal.apache.org/docs/python/opendal.html, it is
> already on the apache.org site. It is obvious that it belongs to the
> ASF.

As part of the website, it needs to follow the ASF branding guidelines; there
are no expectations.

> About other distribution platforms, using short names, rather than
> apache or asf prefixes is a common practice.

Please see https://incubator.apache.org/guides/distribution.html. It should not
be common practice.

> For other projects, which are not controlled by the committers, it
> takes time to add Apache. None of the found ones seem to hurt ASF
> branding.

The PMC needs to manage its brand and ASF’s trademarks, registered or
otherwise; it seems they have not been doing so.

Kind Regards,
Justin