About the  https://opendal.apache.org/docs/python/opendal.html, it is
already on the apache.org site. It is obvious that it belongs to the
ASF.

About other distribution platforms, using short names, rather than
apache or asf prefixes is a common practice. Keeping the readme clear
and stating it is an Apache project, is a good practice. And AFAIK,
pypi, crates, docs should be updated accordingly and have to rely on
the next release.

For other projects, which are not controlled by the committers, it
takes time to add Apache. None of the found ones seem to hurt ASF
branding.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2023年12月27日周三 15:15写道: