There are some issues with the download page:

https://paimon.apache.org/downloads/

The tar links are fine, but the digest and pgp links must use
downloads.apache.org, not dlcdn.

There is no information on how to use the digests.

The download page should not link to GitHub commits; they are not
official releases.
Such links should be limited to pages aimed at developers, not the
general public.

Releases that are no longer maintained should be removed from
downloads.a.o. They can still be linked from the archives.

It should be obvious which release(s) are currently recommended.
That is not clear from the page.

See
https://infra.apache.org/release-download-pages.html