Thanks all for the valuable feedback and suggestions.

IIUC, there are still some actions Paimon PPMC should take (such as
removing the "Founder of Paimon" description on the internet as much
as possible, which is actively in progress), but no blocker for
graduation.

Therefore, I plan to start the vote for graduation in a few hours, and
please let me know if there are any objections.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yu