Hi sebb,

Thanks for your check.

I have updated the website: https://paimon.apache.org/downloads/
(You may need to refresh to see the latest page)

1. [done] the digest and pgp links must use downloads.apache.org
2. [done] information on how to use the digests.
3. [done] The download page should not link to GitHub commits; they
are not official releases.
4. [done] Releases that are no longer maintained should be removed
from downloads.a.o. They can still be linked from the archives.
5. [done] It should be obvious which release(s) are currently recommended

Best,
Jingsong