To preview the render result I made
https://github.com/apache/incubator-fury/pull/1574 to showcase.

You can head to
https://github.com/apache/incubator-fury/tree/tisonkun-patch-1 to see the
render version. I made two candidates:

1. Inline the DISCLAIMER with an IMPORTANT callout
2. Add a badge with the word "INCUBATING" and link to the DISCLAIM file.

IMO 1 doesn't take too much place and 2 is not quite clear to be found by
readers.

> What is important is that the project is clearly understood to be an
incubating p[project and what that means, rather than the exact wording

I agree. We can use the expression on Incubator guides, but we'd still
better provide some examples so that podlings can easily follow.

Best,
tison.

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2024年4月25日周四 13:46写道: