Hi Willem,

Good point. I suppose the current incubator- prefix doesn't give more
information than the "incubator" words itself.

Thus, trying to merge the inputs above, I made a third candidate:

*
https://github.com/apache/incubator-fury/pull/1574/commits/2ac9d808af75d17c0ea74a9755fe165b13de15f2

That is, keep the first and most prominent uses in form "Apache Foo
(incubating)" and add a hyperlink to "incubating" to the DISCLAIMER. This
should be a shorter solution and at least as good as the incubator- prefix.
Ensuring the repo description contain "incubating" can help.

I'm going to prepare a patch on the incubator website to review the wording
we'd use before next week.

Best,
tison.

Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> 于2024年4月25日周四 17:02写道: