That is not a valid DISCLAIMER-WIP.

Please read https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html

It has the correct text for a DISCLAIMER-WIP and you need to spell out what
your issues are. For instance, it appears that you still have work to do to
get the license corrected. You could list that in the DISCLAIMER-WIP.

Apache Liminal has a DISCLAIMER-WIP.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-liminal/blob/master/DISCLAIMER-WIP