Hi,

A few questions occurred to me when looking at the website:
- You list sponsors, how do these companies sponsor the project?
- You list 1.9.0 for download, but there is no link to the KEYS files
- You list Mohammad Sadoghi as the “Principle Investigator” This is problematic
from an ASF point of view. An ASF community doesn't have a leader.
- There are people listed on the page that are not part of the PMC
- You list members of a “founding team”, again this is problematic. You can’t
claim this as it is now an ASF project and run by the community.
- you use resilientdb.com email address for contact and support.
- The relationship between cloud offering and rsview and the ASF project is
unclear. Are these also open source, or do they intend to be commercial
offerings?
- Again the connection with ResillientApp is unlear.
- The website is misisng the required ASF links to the foundation, events,
license, thanks, security, and privacy. [1]

I suggest you engage with your mentors and get them to provide advice here.

Kind Regards,
Justin

1. https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/