Kief wrote:
>Maybe you could write a non-programming abstraction layer
>for JUnit: something which takes XML input (which can be
>generated by a GUI if you want to get really fancy), and
>generates JUnit test code. I guess it's moot if you've already
>gone and written your own tool from the ground up.

True that might be possible, and might be the way to go,
but I'd prefer to have it go the other way and have hooks
from my test tool into JUnit   8-)   mainly because I
see JUnit as more specialized while mine is more generic.
So having the generic one call the specialized one seems
more natural to me than the other way around.
-Dug