Now you're missing my point.  8-)  Too bad I don't like fish.
If it were as simple as JUnit missing one or two little pieces of
function then I would try to get them to add it.  But from what I saw
JUnit's entire premise for testing is different than what I want.  It's
just
a matter of taste - they're focused on *Java* unit testing, I'm focused
on a broader any-language system testing (even though I hate calling
it system testing).  I know that I'll probably never convince you of it,
but I do believe that they are radically different paradigms.  And if
it turns out that a lot of people agree with you then it'll never be
accepted by Apache and life will go on...
-Dug

ps. Sorry about the "Jo*h*n", I  noticed it just after I hit the "send"
button.

Jon Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/11/2001 05:08:55 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]