The archive for the interim "library-dev" mailing list is at
mail-archive.com

There is also a page linking the working documents at <
http://husted.com/about/jakarta/library.html >.

My own preference is that it be called something simple and generic. (I
was good with library.)

Conor MacNeill wrote:

> Ted,
>
> Sounds good to me. I think it would be better to start with one mailing list
> so ensure there is enough "mass" in discussions. Also, I am a bit dubious
> about the name "commons" (Don't know if there has been much discussion about
> that). The concept of a Commons is often used as an example of things that
> get abused because there is no ownership. If the name is up for discussion,
> can I suggest the name "substrate"?
>
> Conor

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/