I believed that xml.apache.org was the appropriate place to try first,
and if it can find a happy home there, I still think thats appropriate.

However, this is a living community, not just a code base - Hannes and
co-conspirators are coming with it.  Therefore, I think top level in xml
would be nice, but that's only a suggestion - I am not a part of
xml.apache community.

If they can't be acommodated in a way that is satisfactory to all, +1
for here in Jakarta.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting