Jon,

I share precisely the same concerns. Thank you for standing up on this issue.
What do you suggest we do? I mean concretely.

My first suggestion would be to stop creating new projects, starting *today*.
If someone wants to contribute code, they do that within the framework of an
*existing*
project. If that is not possible, then they do it somewhere else. Regards, Ceki

Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch