Hi Amarendran,

If you analyse the database, then you have to define it first using an SQL
script, or something. We felt the need for a tool that, taking a set of
classes, created the tables for us and filled them with the objects.

For example, if we have

public class Nested
{
        private int a;
}

and

public class Container
{
        private String primaryKey;
        private int b;
        private Nested nested;
}

the database layer should create two tables, add a foreign key to Nested,
and map any instances to database tables using the "primaryKey" field.

Un saludo,

Alex.