On 5/1/02 4:31 PM, "Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What do you think of combining the general@xml and general@jakarta
> mail lists?

-1 because I think we should ease into this slowly - from what I understand,
we are way more chatty and entropic than the XML community, so we might
shock them :)

However, I think a joint community list is a great idea.  I'd volunteer to
moderate (I moderate general@jakarta now, so what's one more...)

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting