Hi Andrew,

That is condescending and paternal. I like it! ;)

> -Andy
>
> JSP = Java's Super PERL! :-)

Your comment is right on target. You seem to be in the right object-oriented
state of mind. When your skills progress, after you have helped create a
couple of webapp frameworks, and bashed JSPs to death on every occasion: you
will end up using PHP despite it being "fugly" because
    [...] you can get a lot more done with it in a short amount of time
[...]

Sheesh!

Alex.