Hi Andy!

What? And lose my 10-minute investment in learning PHP? No way!

Besides, now I can have fun a whole weekend, just changing the name of a
field in the database. My life would seem empty in comparison, if I got to
use those pesky frameworks that do everything for you.

(Never thought one day I would get to pull Jon's leg. Hey folks, it's a
great sensation! I feel important!)

:)

Alex.