>What? And lose my 10-minute investment in learning PHP? No way!
>
>Besides, now I can have fun a whole weekend, just changing the name of a
>field in the database. My life would seem empty in comparison, if I got to
>use those pesky frameworks that do everything for you.
>
>(Never thought one day I would get to pull Jon's leg. Hey folks, it's a
>great sensation! I feel important!)

Just make sure that....oh nevermind... :-)

Then you should really try ASP!  Its great!  Not only do you have the
quick development, quick learning time, but
you can also play with COM components and DLLs and stuff.

COM programming with ASP is the ultimate maintenance rush.  Microsoft
should be applauded for it.

I think we should drop the Maven and Centipede thing and just redo the
Jakarta site using ASP.  I volunteer you
Alex to maintain it.  :-)

-Andy