From: Andrew C. Oliver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 1:57 PM
To: Jakarta General List
Subject: Re: Sun Is Losing Its Way

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

<clip>
I don't really want or need to see Microsoft's code. What I
would like to see is their file formats, protocols and APIs being
documented
so that other developers, open-source or otherwise, can interoperate and
compete with their products
<clip>
I agree!!

We're working on it, we're working on it... (
1. http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/poifs/fileformat.html
2. http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hssf/chart.html
3. http://sc.openoffice.org/excelfileformat.pdf
)