From: Andrew C. Oliver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 6:00 PM
To: Jakarta General List
Subject: Re: Sun Is Losing Its Way

Yeah... Maybe they can make it not crash for reasonable sized files... That
would be compliant..
-Andy

Scott Sanders wrote:

Just like the news had Office 10, 9, 8, and 7 will all these XML compliance features?

Office 11 will be closer than anything before, but I might
be inclined
to drop java if what they see is the same as what they do :)

Scott