On 5/30/03 9:57 PM, "Tetsuya Kitahata" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
>> No problem man...  And I get love too?  Man this opensource stuff is
>> the best.  The money is pretty good, you get love and sometimes people
>> send you 40 bottles of premium German beer...
>>
>> Life is awesome.
>
> Oh, joy! Why did it come out to light that I am a man?
> Russian gentlemen often take me as a lady because my first name
> ends up with "ya". ;-)
> (suffix for feminine noun in Russian / Ruski Yazjik)

Tetsuya sounds masculine to me... Secondly its a statistical probability
that you are male.

> By the way, congratulations upon the promotion of Tapestry to Jakarta
> Subproject. It seems to have taken a long time (since October last year?),
> but your efforts have been tremendous. Maybe you are the best "incubator"
> in Jakarta ;-)
> What are you planning to incubate next to it? -- AltRMI??

Thanks but they did all the work... I just ran interference.

Paul Hammant of AltRMI knows what he's doing.  I don't plan to incubate
anything in the near future.

-Andy

> Sincerely,
>
> --
> Tetsuya Kitahata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  -- A man who thinks of Money as "S" on a skewer ...  with love.

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?