I'd do it, but I'm not personally involved in JCS. IMHO Martin Poeschl
(who is a Turbineer _and_ works with JCS) would be perfect but I know
that he will be on holidays for a longer time (either already is or will
be soon. Martin?).

Martin did the Turbine 2.2 release and most of the Torque releases in
the past and I did the 2.3 release of Turbine, so this might count as
"release management experience". ;-)

        Regards
                Henning