On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

Hi,

Why wiki log (diff) messages would have occupied [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It seems appropriate to me, since these messages are notifications of changes to the general (sic) Jakarta wiki. The folks on general@ seem like the right crowd to watch what's going on there, and spot any inappropriate changes.

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] might be better and
I could suggest, I think.

I'm not sure I see why site-cvs@ would be better. Can you elaborate? I'm also not sure who is on that list, since it doesn't seem to come with site2 karma. I think we'd want the changes to go to a wider group in any case.

--
Martin Cooper

What would you think?

Thanks,