Am Do, den 08.07.2004 schrieb Martin Cooper um 1:09:
> I think you are arguing against yourself here. ;-) If the people who can
> make changes should be the same people doing the monitoring, which seems
> to be what you are saying, then it makes perfect sense for general@ to
> review wiki changes, since anyone on that list can make changes to the
> wiki. Similarly, if site2 karma and site-cvs were tied (but see below), it
> would make sense for site-cvs folks to be reviewing site2 changes.

But not everyone who can make changes does so. And not everyone who
subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] interested in this particular type of messages.
If that doesn't stop it would be a very good reason
a) that non-wiki messages get visually lost and
b) for many subscribers to unsubscribe - at least for me.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Körner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423