I've fixed the various spacing issues in the XSLT system (over time the Anakia style sheet changed slightly) and as far as I can tell it looks the same.

I cautiously pushed a few pages up to check them out and then the whole lot. Still looks fine to me :) At least from the front page and linked pages, might be some deeper pages with issues that won't be picked up until we get around to deciding if they should exist (which is soon).

I've removed the Website Maintenance link too, it no longer makes much sense and nobody seemed to mind the suggestion of killing it. It has (the page isn't gone yet, just the link) a lot of stuff about using jakarta-site2 as a system for other sites (I thought somebody mentioned Tomcat did this, but looking at their CVS repo I can't see references to jakarta-site2).

If the old version is needed however, it is tagged under the tag PRE-ANAKIA-REMOVAL.

If anyone can take a look and see if they can see problems, I'd appreciate it a lot. New years day means not a lot of users looking compared to usual (though also not a lot of committers around to check etc).

Hen