On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Stephen Colebourne wrote:

#8 (langauages) is a pity. Are we planning on trying to fomalize the relationship? To cut them off seems a bit of a disservice after a lot of effort, although equally inaccurate info can be damaging.

Well, the only ones who've got back so far are the only translation site not on the page :) [jajakarta]

Also, I'd like to see a section on the left for dormant projects. That doesn't have to be done tomorrow, but it would clarify the main list.

Yeah, me too. It's later on my list of things to push for. I'll add it to the wiki.

Hen