javawebparts.sf.net is my projects' page, nothing to do with this Apache
project... not sure why the code doesn't show up in the CVS stats, but if
you browse the repository you'll see it, and of course there are I think 8
file releases to date, some activity in the forums, mailing list activity,
and in the neighborhood of 10 contributors to date (one, aside from me,
ongoing, who will likely be made a committer shortly).

There are currently no plans for *any* content to come in to this new
Apache project from JWP, whether it has to go through the Incubator (I
assume it would have to) or not... that's what the last few messages in
this thread have been about :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect