Should have sent this a week or two ago.

The proposed resolution for a testing.apache.org was tabled until next month (ie: June 21st) because the board were concerned about yet another umbrella - with this one feeling too artificial.

They made the point that size of TLP is not a concern - jmeter.apache.org would not be a problem - though I know that the JMeter guys weren't very into the idea. The conversation was more on JMeter than Cactus. I was listening in, but didn't do a very good job of selling the testing.apache idea.

----

I don't have any great ideas for how to take things further. The idea was formed around db.apache/logging.apache style umbrellas that at one point were the solution to language centric umbrellas - seems that the focus is clearly on single projects now.

Hen