Hi All,

I and other Jakarta committers received an email today from a
developer at Wachovia pointing out how difficult it is to discover
library and JDK dependencies for Jakarta subprojects as a whole,
even though his main focus was Commons.  I couldn't really dispute
his observation upon trying to find dependency information for a
couple of software releases.  Would it be useful to start a Wiki
page containing a table where after each software release, we list
the library and JDK dependencies/compatibility for the release?
Or would it be better to simply agree on a common place in each
subproject's Web page hierarchy to list that information?
Interest for easy access to this information appears to be coming
from corporate developers using older JDK versions who are having
a hard time figuring out what's compatible with what.

daniel