Yes, but it *still* has a check list of all things to do (as subtasks).
You don't need to clone it but you get an idea what a TLP can
potentially have (e.g. a lot of TLPs did not know about the Solaris
zones).

        Best regards
                Henning

On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 23:33 -0700, Henri Yandell wrote:
> Don't go the subtask route. Keep it all on the one issue as TLP Admin
> and Joe'll take care of things.
>
> Hen
>
> On 6/22/07, Henning Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > There is a Velocity JIRA Issue with a lot of subtasks that basically has
> > everything that is needed/can be done for a new TLP. Scott cloned it for
> > Turbine, so it is TRB-44 and INFRA-1249. These might be good starting
> > points.
> >
> >         Best regards
> >                 Henning
> >
> > Torsten Curdt schrieb:

> > > ...so where do we start with the TLP move is the question :)
> > >
> > > cheers
> > > --
> > > Torsten

> > --
> > Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux
> > 91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person
> > Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine
> >
> >           "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] | J2EE, Linux,
|gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
Open Source Consulting, Development, Design    | Velocity - Turbine guy     |rwc
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n