Alexander Barkov skrev:

> Did you use --enable-fast-site ?

Of course I did :) The output of ./configure was
checking for fast tag search support... yes
checking for fast category search support... yes
checking for fast site search support... yes

(I have the full output of configure, make and make install if
it would help).

> Please find UDM_STORE_CACHE_SITEID  in udm_config.h
> What is the line with this variable?

mnogosearch/include/udm_config.h:

/* Define if you want fast site search in cache mode*/
#define UDM_STORE_CACHE_SITEID 1

> > BTW, I have re-indexed completely with the old word logs
> > and yesterday's version of cache.c . The word logs were
> > created with 3.1.10, so I assume that the patches for
> > sql.c and cache.c (7 February) are already in the 3.1.10
> > distribution?

> No. They will appear in 3.1.11

Ah - could that be the reason? Then again, when I applied
those patches to 3.1.9 ul didn't work any better either.
By now cache.c has been changed, so I guess I shouldn't go
experimenting with it.

oracle@everywhere: The ephemeral source of the eternal truth...