Author: Mario Gray
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hello, I am trying to deply an mnogo search on our corporate network.  But I am having
problems.
The indexer seems to delete urls even though I set  "deletebad no"
I also use a list of urls to index (from a text file), but indexer
only seems to index SOME of them, and jumps around, or
indexes ALL of them, but deletes a lot of them in the sql table
and inserts the word data in such a way that search.cgi comes up
with a lot of "0" rec_id which outputs as "no title" on the search page.

Is there a configuration Option I left out?

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=2179>