Hi guys,

I've trying to get support to get a solution from the developers of the product, but it seems they don't care of their clients.
It's not the first time we feel unprotected by them, this is not the first time I write about this.

We have a problem that started a week ago, and we have no way to get off that problem up to know.
Worse than that, we got no fix, no help in any way. Just the question if the DB and the search.exe were in the same machine, and silence.

We paid and we lose, but we think the guys behind mnogosearch are loosing much more.

Regards, and sorry to all those affected by this sindrome of the lack of support against bugs.

Nelson La Rocca
President
La Rocca Network, Inc.