Hello!

Sorry for late reply. However we worked hard to solve your
problem. We already implemented a possibility to set
various process priority to search.exe. New search.htm
command "priority" will be available in next release.
There are 5 different priorities available in the range -2..+2

We hope we'll release it this week, we need some time to
finish tests.