Author: Mark Roebuck
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Does anyone with detailed knowledge, developers or otherwise, actively support this
product?

I have posted about 14 questions to this list, had one helpful reply, one request for
more information but when information was provided no follow up.

I am considering using this product on a commercial site and need support, if it costs
money, so be it, but good support is as important as the product.

Could someone let me know what the situation is before I go any further with the
software?

NOTE. I am not bitching about the software, It is the best I have tried so far, even
if the documentation is a bit misleading at times.

Thanks

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=4921>