I have posted cca 10 questions and have also received almost as much
answers from qualified people. Expect answers on precisely posted
questions which are helpful to other people as well. Don't expect
answers on general questions which are answered in documentation.
Also don't forget that email support is free and you are using
open-source product. If you are willing to pay for the support,
you have many options (see web site).

cheers,
Kresimir