Chinthaka,

What are the problems that will be created? Please enumerate them. How
is it being handled / smoothed over now and what would change
specifically to make the cooperation not happen.

If you can point your finger to specific scenarios. We can see if we
can come up with specific solutions. (Say common svn area where both
committers can have access).

Also, Don't mind me, i repeat my mantra for the n-th time again. Those
who are actively working on a day to day basis should be taking the
decisions. What we are doing is not working and i propose we try
something new to see if it will work.

thanks,
dims