This will cause OS X's bash to source the prefixed profile though. I thought that was what we are avoiding with the startprefix script.

Aaron

On Jul 8, 2007, at 10:46 AM, Elias Pipping wrote:
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. It's bash-specific, though.

zsh and tcsh work fine (note that bash *did* work until a month ago and then
broke for some reason.

To work around this, you can create a link from ${eprefix}/etc/ profile to ~/.profile

Kind regards,

Elias