On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Paul de Vrieze wrote:

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:12:10 +0100
From: Paul de Vrieze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Problem with pam-0.78

On Wednesday 09 March 2005 06:40, NY wrote:
Note that I also mentioned the other solution that worked for people on
the forum, which was to revert to an older version of cracklib for the
time being.

How is this a thread hijack? I'm mystified. The problem was compiling
PAM. The quick and dirty solution was either add -fPIC to the CFLAGS
(works for some people), or revert down to previous version of cracklib
(also works for some people).

This thread started with the subject: "http_proxy syntax for ISA server" Not really related to any pam problem.

Paul

Sorry I didn't know that my mail client would keep the references to the old thread. What happenned is that I used an existing message to start a new thread and changed the subject line.