Hi,

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 11:40, Michael Ulm wrote:

> 2) Go totally ~amd64. I am slightly worried about system
>     stability in this scenario. Every time the system hiccups
>     my wife tells me that this never happened in Windows...

my experience with x86 was, that every problem I had with ~x86 happened to my
pure x86 too, So I had the advantage of being pure ~x86 that I had solved
every problem they encountered and was able to help them.

So, when I switched to amd64, it was logical for me, to go ~amd64 from the
beginning and up until now I did not regret it.
There was one annoying problem with a bash update and the network init script,
but that was solved by a forced downgrade and waiting some days ...