On Friday 29 September 2006 19:01, "Bob Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote about 'RE: [gentoo-amd64] Re: How To Play WMV (thread
drift -slaveryware)':
> No, No, NO! *anybody* can't!

Yes, anybody can.  However, most people decide that the effort required for
them to make the change is greater than the effort required to have
someone else make the change for them.

Writing and maintaining software is not something that you are born into;
anyone (with enough effort) can do it.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest