Hello There,

I asked about this on #gentoo-amd64, but I ll be quite busy and I might miss
the answer.

So

I have a problem with qt-creator installation on amd64

Take a look on this code

linux-*-64 {
    IDE_LIBRARY_BASENAME = lib64
} else {
    IDE_LIBRARY_BASENAME = lib
}

According to this, when the system is amd64, libraries should be installed
under lib64/ directory, else they will be installed on lib/ directory.

The thing is that on my amd64 system, they install on lib/ directory. Do you
have any ideas why it fails to pick the right directory?

My features are

Eternity ~ # portageq envvar FEATURES
buildpkg ccache distlocks fixpackages metadata-transfer parallel-fetch
preserve-libs protect-owned sandbox sfperms strict unmerge-orphans userfetch

I tried to add multilib on FEATURES but it didnt solve this issue

Thanks :)
--
Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
Gentoo Linux Developer