Duncan posted on Sun, 29 May 2016 10:55:30 +0000 as excerpted:

> Duncan posted on Tue, 24 May 2016 21:47:57 +0000 as excerpted:
>
>> But, unless it's effectively an Ethernet connected router, so no
>> drivers,
>> I'll need to pick it up and install drivers and a wifi config before I
>> actually move, so I don't get stuck needing a connection to get the
>> drivers to use /for/ the connection.
>
> Hmm, Fry's seems to have a...
>
> Netgear WNCE3001 Wireless Dual-Band Internet Adapter for Smart TV and
> Blu-
> ray
>
> http://www.frys.com/product/6776745
>
> It's a dual-band N600 "bridge", with a single Ethernet port to plug in
> whatever Ethernet device and connect it wirelessly.

Well I got it yesterday, and today's the move.  I'll be signing off the
net here and unplugging in a few minutes.  With some luck I'll be back
on, using the bridge, 2nite or 2morrow.  If I'm missing a few days (or
months, but I can't see that happening), you know things didn't go as
planned...