On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 19:12 -0800, Brian Beattie wrote:
> > If you limit it to school and government, it can be hard unless you have
> > a passport, but don't you have two of {drivers license, passport, school
> > ID, work ID, credit card with photo}?
> >
> > Some signings I have seen require 2 government issued id, but only
> > require one to have a photo, if that makes people feel any better.
>
> I only have one Gov issued ID, my DL, I'm certainly not going to show
> you my social security card.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude when I say this, but who really
cares?  Does this add to the discussion in any way?

If you don't want to show anyone your social security card, then don't.
Nobody is going to try to force you to or anything.  This isn't
Communist Russia or Nazi Germany.  We aren't going to ask you for your
"papers". ;]

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager