On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:49:23 +0000, Luke-Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't use a different program specifically for mailing lists. I might be
> willing to go out of my way to turn it off manually when I send to the list,
> if it were a polite request, but demands are even moreso impolite and don't
> get the same treatment.

Or how about this - when you actually *need* the feature (although I
can't think why you would) you manually enable it, and the rest of the
time you leave it disabled?

Then again, that would require consideration on your part, which
judging by your previous posts isn't something you're capable of.

Paul

--
Rogue Tory
www.roguetory.org.uk