Hi All,

I'd like to ask that you all take the time to review the keywording
policy in the Developer Handbook.  In particular, I'd like to draw
your attention to the section on "Upgrading Ebuilds" [1].

People have been getting good lately at either dropping keywords for
no reason and/or failing to notify or file a bug with the arches
dropped as to why.  Chances are if you have done this for SPARC, you've
probably heard from me already.  If not, GenBot is on his way to your
location as we speak ;)

Now back to your regularly scheduled hack-fu...

[1] -
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=2&chap=5#doc_chap5

Thanks,
--