On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:22:24 +0000
Ciaran McCreesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As for other stuff, I'm not aware of any existing tool that plays
> around with metadata.xml (other than herdstat). I could make one (to
> replace my nasty ewhoistoblame hack)

Well, your ewhoistoblame hack is what I currently use for this purpose.

> but if I did it it'd be done in ruby...

As the Ruby herd was what got me involved in Gentoo development, you
won't hear any objections to that from me. ;)

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://citizen428.net/                http://dev.gentoo.org/~citizen428/