On Thursday 31 March 2005 15:27, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> if you read pam-0.78-r2 and do a search in bugzilla, you'll see that
> pam_console is no longer on by default
I know, I'm messing around with that ebuild, so I can see it on my own.. but
this doesn't make the ebuild cleaner... all the way around instead.

> some people actually do want it, so ripping it out isnt very nice ;)
Well, having it as an external ebuild sys-libs/pam_console (or
sys-pam/pam_console, but that's another story), will also save the users from
enabling pam_console not knowing what that is.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
http://wwwstud.dsi.unive.it/~dpetteno/