* Marcus D. Hanwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [05/06/07 23:11 +0100]:
> I have always managed to spot (I think) the ones that looked like they
> skipped
> ahead of the maintainer, but it is another reason why having a maintainer
> arch set would be nice.

And sometimes (or even quite often) the maintainer owns more
than one arch ;-)  That's something you can't do with
KEYWORDS, but with metadata.  I for example can test on ppc,
x86 and sparc and so I do for the packages I maintain.

Regards, Lars

--
Lars Weiler  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +49-171-1963258
Gentoo Linux PowerPC    : Developer and Release Engineer